Sunday, May 24, 2009

Flying Pig!

Met up with an amazing group of women from all over the country in Cincinnati tonight. We'll conquer the flying pig in full pig regalia tomorrow morning, thanks to Lisa Knight who created sparkly pig ears and corkscrew pink pipe cleaner tails for our hats. Oh my lord, it makes me laugh.What also made me laugh was finding out that the Awards Ceremony for the Half-Marathon is at 9:00 a.m. (Imagine me bent over completely double, laughing, since at 9:00 a.m., I will be just around Mile #4.)Prayers, good thoughts, and honey buns are all welcomed. See you on the other side.By the way, since I'll be going about 1 mile an hour, I'll be tweeting the race, so if you're interested, you can follow along at www.twitter.com/pattidigh).{Big laughs when I received this image of a flying pig in full Life is a Verb t-shirt regalia, thanks to Kathryn Ruth Schuth.}

No comments:

Post a Comment