Monday, June 15, 2009

i have much farther to go

I need a favor.My blog is moving. Officially. I can't magically import all my old posts into iWeb, and I want to have a "top 10" posts archive. Any of you have a post of mine that is especially memorable?I am committing to the move. Officially. Comments are disabled for now - but it's like that on the server in general since the switch to MobileMe. I know it sucks for now, but I love the way it looks, and I know it will get better. And it's not done yet. I haven't moved my daily reads yet and some other things need done - but my dad will have the upgrade for me next week, so I'm kinda waiting for that before I do anything crazy - like themes and backgrounds and stuff. Yay pretties!So I am here now.The one thing I ask is for you those of you that have me in your blog roll to change the address tohttp://web.mac.com/questionsfordessertI am keeping this blogger blog up because I don't feel like cutting and pasting all my old entries (no easy way to do so) and I also like the idea of starting over at a new blog.I may randomly post here to direct people to my iMac blog, and feel free to keep commenting here. I get them by email, so I will see them.Oh, and Kim, I'm still working on your cd! I've got too many songs to fit on 1 but not enough to fit on 2, so I'm struggling a little. It is in progress though.What? You want a prize too? Change my link in your blogroll (or put me there!) and post a comment (on this blog, obviously). First 5 will receive mix cds!And visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment